Job offer: Administrative coordinatorCategory: IPEC Europe
IPEC Europe asbl is looking for an Administrative coordinator to support the smooth running of our operations, offering a permanent position.
Created in 1992, the International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council Europe, is a not-for-profit association bringing together suppliers and users of excipients in Europe. We are a unique forum for members to exchange good practices and develop harmonised standards for pharmaceutical excipients. IPEC Europe asbl is also a founding member of IPEC Federation and EXCiPACT. For additional information, please refer to our website: www.ipec-europe.org
- Be the primary administrative support to the certification organisation, EXCiPACT;
- Support other IPEC Europe activities according to priorities under the direction of the Managing Director
- Manage workflow of the organisation and support the members to meet deadlines;
- Ensure smooth running of the activities of a certification organisation;
- Manage electronic and paper filing systems;
- Manage finances (in & out invoicing, petty cash, follow-up);
- Manage calendars;
- Manage the distributions lists;
- Manage the declaration to the Moniteur belge;
- Organise and support meetings and training as requested;
- Organise webinars (GoToWebinar);
- Maintain website (CMS) and SharePoint;
- Format documents and presentations;
- Answer the general office phone line and direct calls as appropriate;
- Book travel for the team as needed.
- Bachelor degree in secretariat or equivalent qualification;
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English and French, other languages an asset;
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with a talent to prioritise tasks;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and trustworthy, able to communicate with different seniority levels;
- Comfortable working in an international environment;
- High proficiency in MS Office (especially Word; Excel; PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of CMS, website maintenance and SharePoint;
- Knowledge of accountancy and bookkeeping;
- Knowledge of database software;
- Knowledge of SharePoint;
- Experience with Belgian non-for-profit association and Moniteur belge.
IPEC Europe offers:
- A long-term contract (38h per week)
- Lunch vouchers;
- Pension scheme;
- Hospitalisation insurance;
- Full transport costs;
- Opportunities to initiate projects and be pro-active;
- Experience in a small but growing not-for-profit association;
- Practical knowledge on running a member-based association in the pharma excipient sector.
How to apply:
- Send (in a PDF format) your CV (no europass!) and a one-page cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should read “Application: Administrative Coordinator”;
- Starting date: 2 May;
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU is a must;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
IPEC Europe is an equal opportunity employer, which supports diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
IPEC Europe is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your personal information will be dealt with care and will only be used for the purpose of this recruitment.